The DABEA is Comprised of six residents appointed by the County Commission, which must include two members-at-large, one county engineer, one fire chief (retired or active), one health department official, and the county Sheriff. DABEA hears complaints received by the public regarding dilapidated and/or abandoned structures. Meetings are held quarterly on the third Wednesday in January, April, July, and October at 10 a.m.
Documents and Forms
- Download our Citizen’s Guide (PDF)
- PRINTABLE COMPLAINT FORM
- By-Laws (revised January 2010)
- DABEA Ordinance
- Current Members
Putnam County Courthouse
12093 Winfield Road
Winfield, WV 2521
- Marcie Kimberling – Member-at-Large
- Sean Carver – Health Department Representative
- Nyle Whittington – Fire Department Representative
- Lee McCoy – County Engineer
- Steve Deweese – County Sheriff
Interested in becoming a member of the DAEA? Contact the Office of Planning & Infrastructure at 304-586-0237.